We’ve been working hard to continually update the game and bring you fresh content! That is why we’re presenting you with a sneak peak at the latest Patch Update that will be coming very soon!
– Quests and all content related to it will be removed (ex: Goblins and Golbin boosts in shop)
– Compensation gained from Km updated
– Offline Rewards will be updated to include more rewards
– Current boss clear rewards (random Soul and Heroes) will be replaced with updated reward system
– Speed Boosts > Viewable Ads
– Mailbox improvements
– New products added to the Shop
– Km cleared ‘warp’ removed (Move forward, not back!)
* With Hello Hero All Stars, we wanted to create a game that was fun for short periods of time to keep with the ‘idle theme’. However, with the current ‘honor system’, we felt it forced users to keep the game on for long periods of time to gain any valuable compensation and that is not what we wanted.
We also felt that journeying down the path and passing each ‘km milestone’ should be the most enjoyable part of the game. That is why we wanted to refocus the energy towards helping the Heroes grow by breaking each ‘km milestone’, even if the other content was not as enjoyable.
Because of these reasons, we are planning to revamp the current system of obtaining EXP, gold, and the likes through Quests and refocusing these rewards towards the actual main content of the game, which is reaching the ‘km milestones’.
You will now be able to receive all the rewards just by playing the game and leveling up as you journey down the path!
We will also expand the mailbox system to make it easier to deliver and receive more information and rewards!
More details about the upcoming update will be given in the official Patch Notes to be posted near the date of the update!
As always, we are continuing to strive to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for all!
We thank you for your continued support and love for the game!
Join the Community ♬